• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

she/ron
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin:

We have just returned from our 2 week cruise first week was Adriatic Charms and second Italian Job this was our first cruise unfortunately our weather was not on our side sea was rough and couldnt sleep eat or relax due to ship rocking ,not good if you dont like water like me I was terrified some people it didnt bother them ,on saying that staff were fantastic waiters Matt Ricky,Alilibo,and Marlon they couldnt do enough for us they even sang to us on the night of our blessing at sea and made cards for us ,we would also like to mention Lorna who did all the arranging for our blessing she was fantastic and lovely she made our time very special,also our cabin stewards Jessica and Charlie,our cabin was an outside plus on 6th floor would recommend plenty of room .we were very disappointed with our port stop in Duress it was horrible smelly dirty beach covered in rubbish felt like a war zone went right back on board ship why Thomsons made this a stop will never no not ready for tourism never will be .during calls to port you had to stand about in que s all the time got fed up with it .entertainment was ok nothing great ,plenty of good food you wont be hungry,excursions were expensive ,I am sorry to say wont cruise again due to rough seas not for me and my hubby,but cannot fault ship and staff for any of that,its just a personal thing.

Cabin mid ship outside plus

plenty room ,good wardrobe space,kettle,tea coffee,safe at cost ,sheets and towels a bit grey but clean,didnt change sheets often enough, large tv,

Port Reviews

Dubrovnik

easy to get around on local bus from port great place friendly and cheap ,great buildings ,shops ,history stunning

1 Helpful Vote