3. Freedom of the Seas
We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. We had a balcony "bump" room which we loved! I have stayed in an interior, ocean view and now a balcony and when we cruise again I will be booking a balcony. So much more room. Even though you are in your room to shower and sleep, the extra space does wonders. Having the option of going out on your deck when you want is nice. We hung our wet clothes out there. The only thing I say Royal Caribbean needs to work on (this being my 4th cruise) is when you arrive on the ship they are serving lunch in the windjammer. IT IS PACKED!!! it happens every cruise. We got something small to hold us over to dinner but we had to sit on the other side of the boat on the pool lounge chairs to eat. Its a bummer but its one meal. We can survive. Royal Caribbean is an awesome company to cruise with! Like I said, this was my 4th cruise and they have all been with Royal Caribbean. The ship was AWESOME!! there was so much to do. I was disappointed because we only saw one show (the ice show) and that's it! We were busy with other activities on the ship we didn't get the chance to enjoy the shows. We spent most of our time on the sports deck with either competing in the activities to rock climbing or doing/watching the Flow Rider. I loved the Flow Rider. It was fun to watch everyone experience that. The cruise ports were nice, Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Georgetown Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico. The only downer we had was Falmouth. We did not enjoy ourselves at all. We went to Dunns River Falls because so many family members and friends recommended it. I am not sure if its the time we went or our group but it was awful. I felt like cattle being herded up the falls. It was crazy. Our bus had a leak so 2 people had their belongings soaked, we then ate lunch which was nice but we were never informed we would be making any stops so our cash was limited. Excursion title said "Dunns River Falls Transfer". It didn't say anything in the description of going for lunch or shopping.We went to this shopping place with one store with 5 other tour buses from our ship....can you say crammed!? We did NOT enjoy Falmouth.at all. We did castaway at malfini in Labadee Haiti which was amazing!! We snorkeled a ship wreck and reef in Grand Cayman. Our favorite excursion was XPLOR in Cozumel. I would do that again in a heartbeat. It was so much fun! Ziplining, rafting through caves, swimming through the caves and driving an amphibious vehicle. Adrenaline was pumping! We had a blast and cannot wait for 2017. We will be back on another royal Caribbean cruise :)

Honeymoon Cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by jritter217

jritter217’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

The room was surprisingly bigger than an interior and ocean view room. We didn't have to keep our luggage out because it actually fit under the beds! Of course the cleanliness was spectacular. The beds were really comfy..same with the pillows. We slept like rocks!
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans