3. Majesty of the Seas
Where do I start? Once on the ship and walking to cabin you could smell a fierce smell of sewage, rather unpleasant. The ship was ok looking overall, a bit outdated and in need of some remodeling. Very small cabins. The staff however was wonderful, attentive and friendly. There was not much as far as activities for adults. I was very tempted to go hang out at the teen club, they seemed to have all the fun and cool stuff there. there is two pools but in same area and well might as well be one. The hot tub not so very hot. Always loud music playing. Wish they had at least one pool area that was more quiet. Food!!! OMG IT was god awful The buffet was just bad.... then when we went to sit down eating thinking it would be better well it was not. We even paid extra hoping to get a good meal and were again left super disappointed, over-salted steak and over cooked lobster. The last day they did make a good garlic shrimp but that was the only!! and I mean only good thing the entire time we were there. The only good meal we got other then the garlic shrimp was off the ship at atlantis. I didnt even mind paying the extra 100 for my family to finally get some good food. Spa, well not as clean as you would imagine a spa. the massage therapist clearly does not know how to properly drape a person,I asked for a swedish and i have bruises on my leg from where she went to deep. She also would do something on one side and not the other and just go over boney landmarks. I couldnt wait for that 75 minutes to be over! Worst massage of my life! Dont waste your time or money! You will be disapointed.

Not worth the Penny!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Dags100

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Dont waste your time or money! You will be disapointed.
Dags100’s Full Rating Summary