• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Carnival Paradise Review

Editor Rating

Great cruise, especially for experienced cruisers.

Review for Carnival Paradise to the Eastern Caribbean

View from front
Build a bear workshop
Beautiful 80's atrium
Not so Grilled Cheese

My history: 5 cruises. 2 disney (small and large), 1 carnival (sensation, tugboat class), 1 norwegian (Epic, large class). Having cruised from ports of Canaveral and Miami, large and small ships, i feel like I have a good grasp of Caribbean cruising including Cozumel.

When we booked this cruise, we knew what we booked, we booked an inexpensive small cruise ship (for today), with a single stop over 5 days travel. I think most would agree that the general rankings for carribean cruise lines are : Royal Caribbean, Disney, Norwegian, then Carnival. I was familiar with this class ship, cozumel, and carnival.

General summary : Cruises to me are defined in order of importance :

Ocean View

Cabin 6C

The cabin was great for 5 people. The double twin king was so large, we didn't even use the pullout as we stayed 3 on the main bed. The bathroom was the biggest at sea yet for us. I thought this was a very good room. The T.V was small and old, the port window was a bit rusty, but all felt fine overall. After packing for 5 for a 5 day cruise, it does get cramped, but we've seen worse.

1 Helpful Vote