3. S.S. Antoinette
My wife and I took a river cruise called Castles along the Rhein. And they were not kidding. The view from the boat was amazing. the castles were so beautiful. you could also see the small villages. it was our first time to Europe and first time on a cruise. It was the best experience. Our cabin was nice and roomy We were on the third level. we had a huge window that you could open and the views were great. We enjoyed great food on the boat. It was an all inclusive cruise. The service was awesome. The excursions were wonderful and the stops that we made along the way were great also. we stopped near big cities and small villages. they would have buses ready in the morning ready to take you into the towns. they were always on time, so you were never cheated out of time. We had the options of spending the day visiting the towns or doing a day excursion. It was a great way to see Europe. We can't wait to do it again. I would recommend it.

First everything

S.S. Antoinette Cruise Review by aras

aras’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Antoinette price drops

The cabin was roomy. nice bathroom and shower. good closet space. quiet.
  S.S. Antoinette Deck Plans

• Black Forest
    it was so beautiful experience. we had lunch at a small restaurant and then visited a cuckoo shop where we had black forest cake with coffee. I would recommend it.
    View All 54 Black Forest Reviews