3. American Spirit
The shore excursion were good as was the food. The toilet situation needs some overhaul which I understand is coming at the end of the season. The staff is very attentive and tries hard to please the passengers. If you don't like large portions of food ask for a half. Our cabin was good sized but have enjoyed the newer ships more. This trip was our fourth on this line. The naturalists on board was excellent and made the trip more enjoyable as was the variety of musical offerings. I personally liked my side day trip to Victoria, BC where I enjoyed tea at the Empress Hotel.

Nice Itinerary

revabby’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Spirit price drops

Cabin AAC
Cabin AAC 308
The cabin and amenities were good but we had to have our toilet serviced three times during the trip which is annoying.
  American Spirit Deck Plans