3. Carnival Valor
Just returned today from a 7-day cruise on the Valor; my wife and I are seasoned cruisers and have been on quite a few Carnival cruises as well as Royal Caribbean cruises and I must say that this was one of the best cruises we have ever been on. I rate the cruises not on where the ship goes or the weather but rather on a few other factors as follows: 1. Service/staff 2. Ship up keep and cleanliness 3. Quality of the food 4. Entertainment 5. Overall "bang of the buck" 1. The staff on this ship is 2nd to none, every waiter, bus boy, room steward, bar tender etc was not only friendly, but also extremely eager to please. We last sailed on a Royal Caribbean ship and rarely saw a drink waiter on a day to day basis, but on this ship they were everywhere. 2. Although, a bit dated, this ship is well kept up as well as neat and clean. Our room steward Phillip was the best we have ever had and our room was cleaned and made up as soon as we left for the day. 3. The quality of the food, the service and the friendliness of the staff in the Washington Dining Room was 2nd to none. The food in the buffet was well...buffet food and about what could be expected. 4. The entertainment in the Ivanhoe Theater was great as was the band who played in the Casino; that along with the comedians in the "punchliner" theater kept us wanting more. 5. This ship is rated very high on this site by past guests as well as cruise experts and it's easy to see why it won the service award in 2013. I would say to anyone considering this ship, don't fret, you'll love every minute of it!!!! Lastly, when my wife and I first started cruising we tried to find out what the differences were between Royal Caribbean and Carnival and had a very difficult time finding out what each stands for. After cruising many times over the past few years on both lines for us it's Carnival ALL THE WAY!!!!

One of the best!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by lwall61653

1. Service/staff

2. Ship up keep and cleanliness

3. Quality of the food

4. Entertainment

5. Overall "bang of the buck"

lwall61653’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS 7268
Great!!! very roomy and spacious well kept.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins