• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

steffo 55
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin:

I travelled around Italy , for my 60th birthday on 12th of October 2015, on the Majesty cruise ship, with 4 friends, what a birthday holiday I had, its my first crusie & hopefully not my last.1 complaint & its not the captains fault , the weather it was not on our side am afraid. Other than that we had a fanfastic time, nothing was to much trouble all staff was so friendly , our cabin crew who I must give a mention was Tatiani & Esti, was just lovey girls , I woke up on my birthday to find a lovely message on our door asking me to have a lovely birthday & balloons were on my door, it made me feel so special.we had our evening meals in the restaurant with all staff very friendly , they always made us feel welcome & asked us how our day was, food was excellent , many nights the waiters would sing &get everyone singing along .The shows on a evenings are a must all dance troupe were fabulous singers & dancers & got everyone involved with singing & clapping.. My birthday night was in the bistro which we paid £19.99 pp , the food was lovely & staff just a lovely, at the end of my meal a waiter came with a birthday cake & another waiter played a guitar & had everyone sing happy birthday to me..one very happy lady. We didn't like being bombard with photographer, s all the time & it cost a fortune to buy them although we did get some as I want to have them as a momentum. Sadly the weather wasn't on our side & saw very little sun, Venice was just wonderfull & hope to go back. Ive read a review from someone whos been on the same cruise ( same time as us) & mentioned that there was loud music & could be heard in the cabin I can honestly say we never heard a thing.. Hats off to all the crew for making our holiday a very happy one.. keep up the good work & hope to see you all soon...

Cabin standard