3. Carnival Conquest
Had a great time on the cruise. Embarkation was a pain to be honest. Had a lot of trouble getting into the pier where the ship was docked, traffic was really bad and there was only one other ship there and the problem wasn't the port overall just the actual pier we were at. Traffic doesn't flow real well through the system. The other issue we had is the Priority Boarding, they did it much different here then the other cruise's we have been on. I know I'm just winning here but it wasn't as smooth and comfortable as the other ports we have left from. Overall the ship was in good condition and we experienced no issues while on the trip. The crew was nice but not as friendly as past crew's. The biggest complaint we had was we couldn't get a bar server to come to our dinner table for nothing to take a drink order. We don't drink a lot but I do like to have a drink at dinner. Common area's were clean and we didn't really have to stand in line much on this cruise like we have had to do in the past. Even breakfast lines at the buffet seemed to go really quick. Aurba and Curacao were great!!!! We had a blast and would go back to both of these ports the next chance we get for sure. Dominican Republic was fun, we did the dune buggy excursion and had a ball. Grand Turk is a fun beach or pool day for us. We rented a cabana by the pool and had a blast!!

Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by gpower15

gpower15’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7248
The cabin was great. I love the suite's for two main reason's. First is extra space. Having four of us in one cabin I like having the extra space to move around. Second is the bathtub. My wife hates taking shower's and loves having a bathtub. The priority boarding is also a great perk of booking a suite. The room was nice, just like all the other suites on the Conquest class ships. The steward was nice but we hardly ever saw him and it took a while if we needed anything for him to get back to us. Maybe I'm just being picky here because it's not like we didn't enjoy the room.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    Had a blast!!! One of my top five excursions ever. Started with a walk from the ship to the Catamaran. The guide was funny and informative as we sailed out to the first snorkeling spot which was just off a beach. The second snorkeling spot was at a sunken World War II German freighter ship. This was the reason I booked this one, I thought that would be awesome and it was!. After that we got back on the catamaran to go to the beach where they had a great lunch ready for us. Didn't get to spend as much time at the beach as we would have liked but it was a lot of fun. The bus ride from the beach back to the ship was fun and it was in a party bus and everyone was having a good time.
  • Catamaran Tour
    View All 47 Catamaran Tour Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    View All 162 Snorkeling Reviews
  • City Tour
    It was really nice. We learned a lot about the culture as we went to a museum, liquor factory and a cave. The bus was well maintained and comfortable to ride in. The guide did a good job of answering questions and keeping us entertained.
    View All 12,434 City Tour Reviews
  • Cabana
    Very relaxing and fun. Server was great. Had a call button inside the cabana to get them to head your way when you needed something. Poolside and close to beach and flowrider. Had a blast. I will do this again when we return.
    View All 12,434 Cabana Reviews
  • Dune Buggy Tour
    This was a lot of fun. We drove through the city and through sugarcane fields. We stopped twice on the trip. Once in a sugarcane field where we sampled some of the sugarcane. Second stop was a little bathroom break and cleanup spot. You can miss the mud is you want, but what fun it that..... They also have fruit for you there and can buy some local trinkets. They take some pictures along the way which we did buy for $13.00 and a video they made. The camera they used wasn't real high quality and to be honest it was a pain to get the video later that day but I'm glad I did it. Overall it was a great excursion and I'm glad we did it!
    View All 10 Dune Buggy Tour Reviews