My husband and I are always on the lookout for vacations that are adventurous vs. pretentious and give you a real feel of the area and all it has to offer, while still providing top notch service, accommodations and excursions. Island Windjammers and The Diamant gave us all of that and more! From the first phone call to inquire about the trip until they dropped us at the airport heading home, we were impressed with Island Windjammers. Not a single detail was overlooked and the experience exceeded all of our expectations. The ship was beautiful and in excellent shape. Our cabin was super clean and surprisingly spacious for a ship Diamant's size (Choose cabin 6 if possible - it was the largest and in the center of the boat). The crew was outstanding! Knowledgeable, personable and very capable in each of their roles. They felt like old friends by the end of the trip. The food was to die for! Barney works miracles in that tiny kitchen! It was a great sampling of local Grenadian flavor and traditional American fare that was exquisitely plated and delicious. We visited a different island every day and a new adventure was awaiting. The snorkeling equipment was in great shape and each day we snorkeled a different beach and reef. The disembarkation was incredibly painless and went very smooth. We were so sad to say goodbye and leave the ship and all I can think about since we arrived home, is when can I go back? For me, there truly is no better way to vacation and see a lot of the Carribbean at once, than a trip like this. It's been a long time since I was able to leave on vacation, turn my phone off, and not have to really make a single decision or have to worry about anything. I was able to literally relax my mind, body and soul and felt rested and rejuvenated when I got home. Thank you to Island Windjammers and Captain Stu and the Crew of The Diamant for a trip of a lifetime! I HIGHLY recommend this company and will FOR SURE return for another sailing adventure with IWJ!

Sailing The Grenadines in Style

Diamant Cruise Review by Mickilita

Mickilita’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Diamant price drops

Our cabin was surprisingly spacious and kept immaculately clean by the awesome Bolo!!