3. Carnival Pride
Embarkation was quick we were there a little early so after we got our sail cards we had to sit for about a half hour before they started boarding. It was nice they had a sitting area while you waited. Once they started boarding it went real quick. The mustering. It is better on princess. This is why. Princess has everyone muster in the restaurants so everyone is seated there for everyone can see the crews demonstration of the life jackets. On carnival the only ones who can see are the people in the front. So the demonstration on carnival doesn't do any good. My daughter got claustrophobic and almost passed out. She didn't know she was till she was in the back row standing for a half hour or more with it so crowded. The ship was beautiful. The staff was amazing. Our room Stewart K. Was great very cheerful. I recommend the Alchemy martini bar. Gabriel was great! Very entertaining with the different martini's and the way he makes them. The breakfast in the mermaid was not good. It was the same everyday except every other day the eggs Benedict was made with salmon. It was not good the English muffin it was made on was always hard as rock and the Benedict sauce wasn't good. The scrambled eggs are made from powder. Horrible! The rest of the food on board was good. Especially in the main dining room. And I would have to say of the 3 cruise lines I have been on Guys burger joint wins for best hamburger! It was a great cruise all in all. I would definitely recommend carnival. And I will be cruising with them again. Disembarkation was smooth and very quick. I liked the Baltimore cruiseport.

Beautiful ship!

michlp87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 6252
It was a nice room, I liked that there is a refrigerator in every room . The closet space is good.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins