• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2013
Cabin:

I never thought that I would enjoy cruising. We went on a 3 day cruise years ago on Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas, and it was OK. We'd talked about going to Italy for some 15 years and, during a trip to Hawaii in 2009, I realized that I had a fear of driving around cliffs.

So, I started looking at cruises around Italy in 2012 because I didn't think that I could drive the cliffs and really didn't know the terrain. I thought that a cruise would take us to a number of different places and that we could come back for a land vacation at another time. I found Regent. Geesh, what a cruise line. We started with Regent in 2012 and are going on our 4th cruise with them on Wednesday 10/21/2015.

We did Monaco to Athens on Mariner in 2013 and had a blast. Regent is top of the line. Yes, there are minor hiccups sometimes anywhere you stay, however, I do not believe that anything compares to a Regent cruise. The food is awesome, the staff are always available and so helpful. Regent IS a port intensive cruise line, so I suggest picking a day or two (or several if cruising longer than 7 nights) of your cruise to just stay on board, eat, drink and relax.

2 Helpful Votes