3. Viking Spirit (Retired)
This was our second Viking river cruise,and it was just as excellent as the first. I can't say enough about the entire Viking experience, the planning & coordination of each days activities, the entire staff making our trip so memorable by their cheerful willingness to go above & beyond to attend to our every need.From the Captain to the program director to the wait staff to the service staff, it was just wonderful. I enjoyed each days activities at each of our stops along the Seine River. I especially enjoyed Normandy & Omaha beach ,being a Veteran, but do wish we had more time at the American Cemetery museum.

Paris to Normandy