3. AmaCello
While my husband has never been on a cruise, I have been on several ocean cruises. Cruising on AMAWaterways beat them all. Because there are only 140 passengers, you get to know each other and the staff and crew. All of the staff and crew were friendly and on the spot with whatever you needed. The excursions were all well-organized and excellent, led by knowledgeable guides. The ship itself was clean and in great condition. The food was very good - I really enjoyed the light lunch option. The entertainment was ok, but that's not what we were looking for in a cruise. From the time our greeter met us at the airport and took us to the ship to disembarkation early to catch a train (they even packed food for us!), AMAWaterways took great care of us. We would definitely recommend AMAWaterways.

Wonderful Rhine Cruise

AmaCello Cruise Review by DMD55

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

We would definitely recommend AMAWaterways.
DMD55’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCello price drops

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B 328
Cabin was on the port side towards the back of the ship. It was nice and quiet.
Violing Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins