3. Majesty of the Seas
My first and last cruise. My stateroom was 1604- level 6 in front of the ship. My travel agent put in for a room change to the middle, the request was done & new stateroom assigned. When I printed the luggage tags they were for the original room. Travel agent spent over 2 1/2 hours on the phone trying to get resolved. They said they see the change but it was never completed. Sorry the ship is full and wanted to give me 6 chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. I asked for 1-2 comp days for the premium drink package that I paid $455 for. They refused. 1st night at dinner, our assigned table was with 2 older couples that didn't speak English. The food was horrible. The chef came out and I told him about my meal but they did nothing. We never went back. The pizza shop left out raw pizzas and didn't cook them enough, had to ask to cook more every time. Excursions are very expensive and not worth it. The CAT 4 hurricane was coming so we traveled out at sea somewhere for a day and a half and missed the Coco Cay Island stop. We didn't get to snorkel or go on the party boat but that was out of their hands. I agree with their decision regarding safety of the ship and guests. Most music entertainment was in Spanish which was disappointing as we booked the trip in America. There were guests from 66 different countries aboard and most were very rude. The best things were the Flag of the Countries show, the comedian and adult game shows. The crew members were pleasant and our steward was wonderful..

Very Disappointed!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by American girl

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

American girl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

You couldn't plugin the hair dryer in the bathroom so you had to dry your hair by the desk then it wouldn't stay plugged in. The bed was very comfortable and the steward was excellent.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans