3. Disney Dream
I have just returned from a cruise on the Disney Dream (9/28-10/1/2015) There were 13 of us all together. We had a man named Christian that cleaned our rooms. He was very friendly and honest. He kept our rooms very clean. My friend dropped some money in the room one day. He picked it up and put it to where she could see it when we came back. He also found my sons leap pad in the room after we had gotten off. He put it in the lost and found. I called a few days later to see if it was there and they mailing it to us by UPS. We are very grateful. The waiters we had were great also. One of the men's name I couldn't pronounce but he told us to call him Pit. He was wonderful with our kids. He did Magic tricks for them ever night. They couldn't wait till time for dinner to talk to him. The others name was Leo he was also very good. We had 2 people in our group that have allergies and he was very careful to be sure they didn't get anything they didn't need. I loved having the same waiters ever night. It made it more personal, and I also knew exactly where my tips were going. We gave them all extra. They were definitely worth it. We will be taking an other Disney Cruise mostly because of these men. There was also one other person on the ship that made a very good impression. Her name is Victoria in Merchandise. My friend and I met her one night shopping. She talked to us about somethings we had questions about thin made a comment about the sleeping beauty lanyard I had on. I told her I had made all of us one just for the cruise along with several other thing. We talked about sleeping Beauty because that was both of our favorite character. Before I left the store I gave her my lanyard. She had not ask for it and tried to give it back but I won't take it. We did a few other things then went back to our rooms when I got there a magical moment certificate was waiting on me with some buttons. That made such a good impression on me. The food was wonderful. We seen 2 of the live Theater performances. I suggest sitting on the bottom not in the balconies. Stuff comes from the ceiling during the shows. Our kids love that part. We did not see the villains. We were told it was not little kid friendly. The Pin exchange and fish extenders also suggest. My Friend and I loved it as much as our kids did. We saw as many characters as possible. They are not out for long periods of time. But the lines are not as bad as expected. Make sure if you have girls to get tickets to see the princesses as soon as you get on the ship it's worth the wait. Those of you with little girls that love Sophia. She was there one morning. Make sure to read the navigator they put on your bed at night. Otherwise you'll miss something you wished you hadn't. Pictures are a little pricey but they do a wonderful job. I don't suggest Nassau too many people not really worth it. Castaway Cays was amazing we all loved it. You can only shop in the stores on the ship at night. they are not open when you are docked at Ports. The only complaint we have is the Pirate show before the fireworks is not kid friendly. My kids where very scared and cried the hole show, and mine were not the only ones there were several others I saw doing the same thing. I think there should be a warning for little kids.

Best Vacation