• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

Just off BOTS (10/11/15). I was on a 7 night cruise to New England/Canada with stops in Portland, ME/Bar Harbor, ME/Saint John, New Brunswick/Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Embarkment went very smoothly (until their computer system went down). We arrived at 11:30, dropped luggage and were through security within 15 minutes. We then waited in line approximately 30 minutes to get our Sail Pass cards and right when we reached the desk their computers went down. This delay lasted about 20 minutes and then they were back up and we were on the ship. We had lunch in the Windjammer and our cabin was ready by 1:30PM.

I found everything on BOTS to be clean and service was exemplary. Every employee I met greeted me and everyone was very friendly.

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin I

This cabin is the last cabin forward and under the theater. We did hear the music from the theater during the late show. Also, it is located next to the door for employees to enter into their area so there was some noise from that area. Also, being in the front of the ship it was very loud during the dropping of the anchors. I didn't think that there was much motion so that was not a factor. It is a walk back and forth from one end of the ship to the other so I would book a cabin closer to the center in the future. Lots of storage in the rooms; did not feel cramped with two of us.

previous reviewnext review