• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

donnerblue
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Ocean View

Hello I have returned I had fun except I wanted to bring a few things to your attention you should be made aware of …

The Dining Room Dinner experience was Awful. We all were in line waiting to go in without instructions .. No one knew which way to go about finding ort Tables.. People were all over looking and asking each other. Hubby ordered Steak (mind you he loves food) He took one bite and said take my plate. Not once did the waiter ask if everything was okay. The steak and all side dishes were awful. The Rice tasted as if it had been cooked and let it sit t in water it was that runny. Potatoes were cold.. My Chicken was tough also Side dishes the Same.I do know if you check there was only 1 couple that returned to that table the next night.. We ate our other meals at the 24 hour Restaurant. Was asked if we wanted to eat with the Chief employee informed us it not the same food you feed the Regular people in the dining room. My Response was yes I will drink to that and refused the Dinner. Keep in mind that 3 couples were on their First Cruise at out Table.

I was told we could bring water on Board. That fell through when they took our Water. I had to sign for a $200.00 Credit before they would print my Boarding Pass.. Where is that Money?

Ocean View

Cabin 6B

Small but comfey

Port Reviews

Los Angeles

all the same merchandise store after Store

7 Helpful Votes