• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

basingstoke
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

we enjoyed it again and of course compared with Adv.of the seas and Brilliance of the seas and the others we were on. We thought that this time there was no stress at all with finding seats on deck, and also we always found a good place to sit and enjoy breakfast.The choice was almsot too much .The service was exellent.The iceshow was probably the best I haveseen. The theatre performances did not meet really my wishes and favourites but only for me it was not the right . The cruise director for me was the star as he was absolutely fantastic in everything, especially on stage on the Promonade deck night when he rocked......His humour was that when I couldlaugh about everything although I never watch or listen to comedians, however, for me he was the star.

What went wrong again and unfortunately on all other cruises was our request to be seated together with Americans, or English (since I am German and my step daughter English )

Where did we finally sit ? Together with Germans ........

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

lovely, clean, super balcony with lovely furniture, lots of space for everything. Bathroom good, shower super. Cabin steward very kind and he did a good job.

Port Reviews

Gibraltar

Tracey used to live here for some years in the 70th and therefore we tried to see as much as possible. Busses enough, shuttles enough, however, we could nowhere see taxis.

Barcelona

we had another 6 hours to visit Barcelona until we had to leave for Düsseldorf resp.London and with the 2hour sightseeing bus we saw a lot and ended at the stop at the Olympic site.It was great there. We went for lunch and sat by the beach. Wonderful.

Seville

we loved it here and enjoyed every minute. We even went to the beach but the waves were toohigh to swim.

Southampton

Vigowas a lovely little town where we enjoyed the stay

Lisbon

unfortunately the weather was very bad and the Hop on bus very crowded .Sowe only sat inside the bus because of rain and didn´t see too much of Lisbon although that town was the reason of my booking the cruise.

Find an Explorer of the Seas Cruise from $238