3. Grand Celebration
I must say, the cruise was excellent for the price. The food was ok it wasn't anything to run home and brag about but it was good/edible. This is the first cruise I have had to pay for the adult comedy show but 11.00 a person we throw that away in the couch. The clubs etc. we're good open late nights. I upgraded our cabin once we arrived at the port...man it was a huge difference in cost from what I would have paid online. So upgrade once you get there. The suite we stayed in had a walk in closet, whirlpool, two Tvs, pull out full size couch, King size bed, and 110 volts cabin v4. I would recommend this ship to anyone needing an quick inexpensive getaway. Find yourself an excursion, you would thank me later. Our room attendant was excellent. We couldn't have asked for a better person. All I could remember is his name starts with a "D". He cater to our every need. The pillows were always fluffed, bed was pulled back. I can't say enough about him.

Excellent Cruise for the Price

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Tclemo03

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Tclemo03’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin V4
Excellent!!!! My cabin was larger than my balcony suite on oasis.