• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Alexia_13
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Sailed this beauty on 2nd of October. Such a lovely ship it is clean looks great inside and out. Embarkation was so smooth and cabin was ready at 1pm. 1st time we have had an inside cabin we always have a balcony but I have to say we wouldn't hesitate to have an inside again it was lovely. Information on board was easy to access from the tv in the cabin and all around the ship on each deck there are easy to use information boards. Lots of activities we never had time to get bored. The service was outstanding from every single person on board they always smiled said hello when passing you we never ever came across anyone miserable.

The pools were lovely and there were plenty of sunbeds for everyone and the ship was full to capacity. (I can't understand some of the reviews about beds on this site not having enough) Entertainment was good a couple of shows I wasn't keen on but then that's personal taste. Cruise director was so funny 3rd time I have come across him and he is excellent. Thanks RCI for a wonderful cruise and Explorer of the Seas your crew members are a credit to you, only wish I could have stayed on till Australia.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin K

Loved it, Lucieann was a wonderful attendent

1 Helpful Vote