3. Liberty of the Seas
Fastest onboard process ever. Oldest overall passengers ever, not a problem with them; but not enough venues on ship to accommodate a predominantly indoor activity seeking age group. Had to get to the show 45 minutes early to get in, so we were not able to get in to see all the shows. Clean, comfortable ship, about to go in to dry dock for major changes/updates. Creepy stairwell art prints, which I notice because I use them as my landmarks for getting around the ship. Friendly staff, working fast and hard. Windjammer overcrowded, but we did have a couple of cool, rainy at-sea days. Food appearance is outstanding, but quality is just pretty good, in general. Coffee was par, but readily available. Wine selection in dining room, very good; but very slow delivery. Excursion disembarking/embarking and tendering process very smooth; as well as final day self disembarking. We self-purchased all of our excursions directly from vendors.

Relaxing

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Bimy

Bimy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Clean and well serviced. Bed comfortable. 8th floor, midship. Quiet, no noise from public areas.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans