Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review by Frequent Cruiser 21
- Sail Date: September 2015
- Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Signature Superior Verandah Suite
It was very informal which may suit some people but not us, we like a bit of formality and do not like being addressed by our first names by the staff. Formal nights need to be abolished. only a very few men wore DJ's, some wore a jacket and tie, the rest very casual, some in jeans and T shirt.
The food was pretty awful and the entertainment poor. Daytime activities seemed to revolve around the spa, the computer workshop and the gym or Bridge organised by the passengers themselves.
I have taken over 30 cruises usually with P&O or Cunard and I thought it would be nice to try something new. No, I'll stick to my old favourites in future
- Read more Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Review
250,000+ people have entered their email