3. Pearl Mist
My cruising experience: 8 cruises on 6 cruise lines. Pearl Mist is in her second year of service. For a young operation, I'm amazed at how well every aspect of the cruise functioned! We sailed with 192 passengers. I think all staterooms were filled, but we were a bit under capacity due to a number of singles in staterooms. This small size influences everything so I mention it up front. One surprise was a roomy cabin and bathroom! What you don't have is multiple restaurants, casino, spa, etc. Dining room ambiance, food and service were all top-notch. There are also lounges where small eats and beverages are available. The itinerary was awesome and included places the big ships can't get into. Most excursions were included, but you don't sign up until you get to the ship. No problem. You get to the ship on your own, but transfers are available (and included) at disembarkation. Dining seating is open, and you get to recognize all of your fellow passengers. I mixed meeting new people and sitting with new friends.

Canadian Maritimes

Pearl Mist Cruise Review by dbjennings

My cruising experience: 8 cruises on 6 cruise lines.

dbjennings’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pearl Mist price drops

Cabins are spacious, and all have outdoor verandas. There is plenty of space to stow everything. The rooms are made up twice each day, and housekeeping is the best I've seen. Bathrooms are well supplied with toiletries and towels. There is WiFi in the staterooms and throughout the ship. Also TV service and DVD player. I opted for a king-size bed configuration and bed and bedding were comfortable.