3. Princesse d'Aquitaine
Four of us took this CroisiEurope cruise as the first of two in June 2015. The staff could not have been more accommodating! Food was delicious...breakfast was a buffet, but both lunch and dinner were plated. Personally, I do not like buffets, so this was perfect for me! The excursions were ALL very interesting and informative. Our favorite was the one to Arcachon Bay...which we weren't even planning on participating in! We all had an amazing time! This is one of the least expensive river cruise lines...they have been in business for 40 years in Europe and only recently started selling to North America...that's why you haven't heard of them...yet!

Excellent Staff, Superb Food!

Princesse d'Aquitaine Cruise Review by TeressaS