• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

cruise4fun7
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

It didn't start out well and ended even worse. We waited over 2 hours in line to check in. The staff seemed disorganized. There were 3 lines for check but the line for the Gold members was extremely slow.

The ship itself is fine. It's a bit older but still looks great. We attended a couple of the shows and they were just ok. We have sailed on other ships with Royal Caribbean that in my opinion had much better entertainment.

I had taken a first time cruiser and was promised a credit on my account of $50. RC told me because I signed her up for a Crown & Anchor account when I booked the cruise that I am no longer eligible for the incentive since it's for 1st time cruisers. What? It was her first cruise. After speaking to them they agreed to give me $25 as a so called thank you for recommending RC to a first time cruiser but I never received that either. When I inquired at Guest Services no one could assist with it. That whole first time cruiser incentive is a joke. RC did not deliver on that incentive.

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony