3. Carnival Fascination
I have been on 3 cruises. The first cruise I went on was with my parents, I can barely remember because I was like... 6 or so. We went to the Bahamas, but we didn't go through Carnival. The second cruise I went on was with my family and we went to Cozumel, and Key West, and I went with Carnival on the Imagination. The third cruise I took was with Carnival on the Fascination. I went with my mom and my Girl Scout troop. We went went to the Bahamas, and we were SUPPOSED to go to half moon cay but we didn't. We didn't go because the trip got canceled because of bad weather. When I say bad weather, I mean the ship was rocking from side to side so much the water touched the windows, you couldn't use the stairs or you would fall. Your soup/drink would tilt and spill out of your bowl/cup, and you needed to hold on to rails. Surprisingly most people were not sick because of the major rocking, so don't let that scare you!!! I didn't really enjoy any of the trips because there literally isn't anything "fun" to do. Everything you do on the ship, you can do on land. They make everything boaring during the "sea day"so you would spend money to entertain yourself. Weather this be drinking, gambling, eating, shopping ,etc. Then notice late at night is when all the shows and clubs are opened. This is because you will be sleepy and less likely to spend as much at night vs. during the day. Anywhoo, On my last cruise I opted out of doing excursions because I didn't find one that interested me. My mom and I, and a girl from my troop and her mother decided we were going to get off the boat and just walk. Once we got ashore all the shops were closed because it was "Bahamas independence day." I felt the day was really bad because we couldn't go anywhere because ALL the shops were closed. Then we saw this guy who was kind of heavy set approach us and ask if we wanted to take his tour. I was scared of him at first, but he turned out to be OUTSTANDING! His name is "Big- T." He isn't with Carnival, but he was nice, toured us through the island, took us to Atlantis for FREE, took us to the beach, he gave us insight and background about Bahama life, and got us back on TIME! BTW Bahamas time is the same as U.S. time and Carnival told everyone to buy a watch from the gift shop to keep up with the ship time (which was baloney!!!) Carnival was just in a ploy to extort money from passengers. Back to the story..."Big T" was just really great. He only charged 25 per person, and he collected his money AFTER the tour. BTW his car was air conditioned! I love "Big-T" and I told him when I got back home I would write him a review. I have taken other Excursions but his was by far the most entertaining. BTW he didn't pay me to say this.... he is just really an outstanding guy.

Excursions, and Other Stuff

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by ByeFelicia!

• Sail Date: August 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

ByeFelicia!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A
The cabin was bad because they literally put a mat on the floor for my roomate's bed. WHAT THE HECK!
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins