MSC Fantasia Cruise Review

The First and the Last

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Lola Line33

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: France

So first of all arrived today from a 1 week cruise on MSC fantasia, I didn't enjoyed it at ALL!! the food always the same, always the same pizza, the pizza marinara is supposed to have fish on it and it only have herbs and I don't call that a marinara, the plates some of them are broken, the prices of the drinks are very very HIGH! like bottle of pringles 4 euro 80 cents, oh come on!!! they have money from your cards with out telling you for UNICEF we ordered in November 2014 and we wanted a room with a window or a balcony, they told us its fully booked already, our friends booked in June and they had a room with a balcony and a window!.

I went to put my daughter in the playroom and they told me only one person can come and play with her, so my big daughter couldn't go in to play with her.The staff some are okay and some are not...but most of them are unfriendly i'm not saying all of them there where few example when I wanted to order a coke I told her and the waiter kept on walking she pretended shes not listening to me, the rooms are very small...from all of the week the cruise arrived all of the ports most of the time where 12:00/1:00/2:00 p.m today he arrived at 6:00 a.m in Malta !! sorry but for me its useless day...anyway thanks but the first and the last on this cruise sorry for the bad english but I'm french and I tried anways..

Lola Line33's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deck 5 5030

Very small without and window or balcony

Lola Line33