3. MSC Splendida
I am very impressed with this cruise company. MSC did very well to make our cruise a great and pleasurable experience. The good point: Excellent Food, Excellent Accommodation, Amazing service from all the crew staff. Very friendly and always making sure we got the best product and service. The punctuality of the actual ship, always sailed at the prescribed time, arriving on time. Allowed us to plan the balance of our trip very well. The excursions we bought were value for money. We saw just enough of each City we choose. I also enjoyed the fact that we were also free to do our own tour and go exploring on our own. The bad points: The reception staff could behave a lot better, they are the first people we meet and they treated us like customers who cant pay. It felt terrible, and this particular lady just started doing her own thing with my Credit Card. I was not impressed and I had to block my card for the balance of the trip. The photos are of good quality but excessively expensive.

Our Very First Cruise

MSC Splendida Cruise Review by Rajkumar

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

The photos are of good quality but excessively expensive.
Rajkumar’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Splendida price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 13131
Excellent. Very cosy, enough room and serviced to our expectation. Very friendly cabin staff.
Piero della Francesca Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins