MSC Splendida Cruise Review

MSC Splendida Cruise Review by Rajkumar

• Sail Date: Apr 2015
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

I am very impressed with this cruise company. MSC did very well to make our cruise a great and pleasurable experience.

The good point: Excellent Food, Excellent Accommodation, Amazing service from all the crew staff. Very friendly and always making sure we got the best product and service.

The punctuality of the actual ship, always sailed at the prescribed time, arriving on time. Allowed us to plan the balance of our trip very well.

The excursions we bought were value for money. We saw just enough of each City we choose. I also enjoyed the fact that we were also free to do our own tour and go exploring on our own.

The bad points: The reception staff could behave a lot better, they are the first people we meet and they treated us like customers who cant pay. It felt terrible, and this particular lady just started doing her own thing with my Credit Card. I was not impressed and I had to block my card for the balance of the trip.

The photos are of good quality but excessively expensive.

Rajkumar's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 13131

Excellent. Very cosy, enough room and serviced to our expectation. Very friendly cabin staff.

Marseille

This was our embarkation port. We didnt go looking around.

Genoa

Easy walk down town. Saw some curios, also so the reality of Itallian life from vendors, beggers, musicians.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

The guide was very good. Spoke English. Showed the important sites and gave us time to explore on our own. Very Impressed.

Barcelona

Brilliant experience. Saw the essentials and lots of time to go around on our own

Malta (Valletta)

Malta is such a lovely place to visit. We just walked around the town centre, had a magnificent lunch, and window shopped. Totally relaxing.

Rajkumar