3. Carnival Dream
Great cruise, nice long stops in Mahogany Bay, Belize and Cozumel. Food was good, service great but had I known I could choose 'your time' to eat we would have. I enjoy having the same servers but did not like getting seated in a booth all week with no window. This was our first time for an inside cabin - it was Ok-nice with plenty of room but I like being able to see out. The entertainment was good but so loud you could not even understand the lyrics (though I knew most) and we left each night before it was over.... This ship is beautiful but so big..... We will avoid the larger ships from now on-we wore ourselves out walking from place to place. The bathroom smell at various point on the ship bothered me though I did not register a complaint-I thought it was pretty bad. We did not get off the ship and through customs until after 10:00 Sunday which made for a long day. That was disappointing.

Carnival Dream