• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Traveled with children
Ready to eat. Bring it on!
What barricade?
The Captain and me.
Now I'm a man!

Here's the thing. My wife and I had a very good time on the Disney Wonder but my wife's grandson had a better time. After our trip we can truly say Disney cruises are geared for families more than for seniors like us. Not that we had a bad time, we just felt there could have been more for the senior crowd to do.

The entertainment was very good and the food was great also. We did enjoy the rotational dining that (for the present) is exclusive to Disney. It was also nice to be on a ship that has no casino. Temptation is best left on shore. The ports were very good and we had decent weather on our journey to Vancouver, BC. It did rain quite a bit on the islands but that is no fault of the cruise line. Check in was just a bit longer than we are accustomed to but hey, we were on vacation. And when we boarded the ship, the staff was kind enough to announce us as the Master -------- Family. My wife's grandson was tickled pink!!!

Would we take another Disney cruise? HMMM, with the kids in tow, yes. Like I said above, the Disney experience is predominantly geared to families but hey, that's Disney's forte!

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin 09C

Maria was fantastic! Every thing was kept up daily and she always had a smile on! Great job!

previous reviewnext review