3. Disney Dream
My husband and I both agree the Ship is beautiful the cast members very friendly and helpful. Getting on and off the ship very organized. our main disappointed was in the quality and quantity of our meals. The salad bar consisted of iceberg lettuce croutons and sliced tomatoes. We practically had to beg for walnuts and raisins to add to our oatmeal, they have cast members to serve you at the buffet and they would use a teaspoon to add your toppings we had to ask for more several times which was very frustrating. I have a gluten allergy and was told numerous times that I could order anything on the menu and they would make it for me, nice right, wrong. I ordered a waffle and hash browns on the second day and they brought me a frozen toaster waffle, I couldn't have the potatoes because they prepare them off the ship, what? My husband ordered French Toast it was so small he ate it in 4 bites. If that wasn't bad enough they serve you your syrup, if you are like me I like to add syrup as I eat I don't want my breakfast floating in syrup but not having enough is also a pain. I am an adult I can't have my own syrup on the table? Going to dinner is very important to us and we found the Disney dinning did not even come close to our experience on other cruise lines. Most of my meals very bland and once again when I tried to order something not on GF menu which the staff continuously encouraged I was told it was prepared before being brought to the ship. I am used to having limited options don't offer what you can't deliver.

Disney didn't deliver.

Ruppert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05D 8534
We loved our cabin always clean, very spacious. We both liked how the bathroom was split.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins