3. Island Princess
Just returned from the Grand Med cruise on Island Princess, unfortunately the itenery changed, so we missed a lot of our points of interest, parts of Istanbul where closed, so why they changed the ports to do that one second I have no idea, other points of interest we sailed through during the night so missed them. The addition of more cabins makes the ship seem overly busy around the pool area, the pool was so cold you could not get in it for the week and the hot tubs were also very cold. Although the ship has been refurbished recently in places only, It really does seem to be old now, we went on it a few years ago and it was great, shame! We have booked another cruise for March however had I been on this one before I booked, I would have tried another company now, there are too many little niggles creaping in and it has diffently lost it's sparkle for me. However the food was probably the best I have experienced on any cruise line, and I have done a few.

Lost Its Sparkle

Island Princess Cruise Review by hairylengths

hairylengths’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD C724
Seems noisy and you feel the ships movement
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins