• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Kevink888
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2015
Cabin:

This should have been a fun and relaxing vacation. Perhaps if I didn't have accessibility needs, it would have been.

When the booking was made, we had told them I was in a wheelchair and confirmed that accessible transportation would be provided from the airport to the ship, from the ship to the airport at the end, and accessible transportation from the ship to excursion locations when at the ports.

Well problems starting happening on arrival in the stateroom. I had told them I would need a shower commode and even sent them pictures of what I would need and they promised that they could provide me with one. this was not in the stateroom when I arrived, and when I asked about, they provided me with something I could not even use. Had they told me beforehand that they could not provide exactly what I needed, it would have been fine as I could have worked around it brought my own items.. but they said they could, and they did not deliver. This was really bad as it made using the showers EXTREMELY dangerous for me. Again, if i knew ahead of time, I could have brought my own items to make things less dangerous for me.

Port Reviews