3. Carnival Pride
First think I want to say the Crew did a great job keeping us safe from the Hurricane. We were suppose to go to Grand Turk, Half moon Key, and Freeport. We made it to Grand Turk, but could not stay due to weather. Everything was cancelled and we left. We then sailed around for 5 days. All ports cancelled. I understand and agree with this, safety first. My complaint is the lack of things to do. They added like 5 trivia activities. They did not open the bars or dance areas. They did not have entertainment in the show areas. Except Bingo you had to pay for. Really, there are like 6 bars they could have open for music and dancing. Next let's talk about the smoking pit called the casino. Really put some smoke eating vents. Horrible you can't breathe. Why not make a few times a day, smoke free. Food was great, I mean great Debarkation was great.

Somewhat Disappointed

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by MarkandTeresa

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Food was great, I mean great

Debarkation was great.