3. Norwegian Breakaway
This was my first cruise ever !! And I believe I will judge any other cruise against this one. I had the best time, that I seriously thought I was NOT going to enjoy. I was never a "fan" of taking a cruise as far as a getaway. My thoughts were always the same, "5,000 people in a tin can". Well, my "Breakaway" experience got rid of that thought !! The best person to help me get rid of this thought was Mr. Silas Cook. He was the "head honcho" (sorry Silas, I forgot your title!) in making sure all the social events ran smoothly. There was never a dull moment. Food was great, social events, parties, games etc etc etc were always good and fun ! I never felt like I was in a tin can. Ship was always super clean. Staff was always very accommodating and helpful. Needless to say, I will take another cruise with Norwegian in the future. Hopefully Silas will be on that one !!! Another shout out to "Ferdi~Licious"........great host of games !!!

Simply The Best

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by EdRiv

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom

Another shout out to "Ferdi~Licious"........great host of games !!!
EdRiv’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B4 14592...?
Great size and our stewart always had the room SUPER clean !!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins