3. Grandeur of the Seas
I absolutely agree with every single comment NCBN0902! It was my very first time cruising and it was absolutely horrible. I understand the company had no control over the weather but they did absolutely nothing to assist passengers. My cabin was at the very back of the ship and in order to get dressed to our "formal" dinner, i had to lay on the bed to get dressed because staying up was impossible. I had an unlimited drinking package but the seas made me so nauseous that it wasn't even needed. By the second night, i knew every single song that played on that ship. The entertainment was boring and targeted towards an older audience. Food in the Great Gatsby dining room was the same every night and so was breakfast. Decided to eat at the Italian place onboard on the ship due to arriving at Bermuda so late and nothing else to do, and it took 2.5 hours to get my food. Service was extremely slow. It appears most of the waitressing staff had too many tables to attend and the majority of them were stressed out which decreased the quality of service. The onboard casino was the main passageway to get to the Palladium Theatre and if you are not a smoker, you were out of luck and were introduced to second hand smoke and the same happened on the decks. The acrobatic show was four people dangling from bungee chords-not impressive at all! The time in Bermuda was unfortunately very short due to the ship arriving really late and leaving on time at 1 pm. By the time, I left Bermuda, I was wishing i was in Baltimore once again. it couldn't have come any faster. I absolutely hated every single minute of it and needless to say it will be my last cruise ever.

Grandeur of the Sea-September 25, 2015

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by xterra_78

• Sail Date: September 2015
  • Destination: Bermuda
xterra_78’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

• City Tour
    Excursion was very good. Decided to do the Zoo and Crystal caves excursion. Very good for the money. Tour guide was very knowledgable and friendly. Stopped at various beach locations to take pictures. Cave was impressive and people with handicap had the option to either stay in the bus or stay outside of the caverns which was a very good option. The Zoo wasn't that impressive with only a few animals to see. It was a small zoo. Finally, the tour ended at Hamilton where dropped us off at the main strip where all the shops were located. Please keep in mind, last ferry from Hamilton to Dockyard is at 5pm!! Information that wasn't provided.