3. Grandeur of the Seas
I am a 35 year old woman with 3 kids and a great husband. We were celebrating our 10 year anniversary without kids and had booked this several numbers in advance. We booked the second best suite - the Owners Suite and paid a chunk of change. In short, we were THRILLED as it was something to look forward to. We were VERY disappointed. I will keep the following brief as I don't want to waste anymore of my time thinking about this awful experience. Old Ship - if you want to see rust, broken pieces of things around the room, HORRIBLE carpet and decor, then this ship is for you. It was built in 2006. You've, it was old and smelly. Our room - Best suit equaled a 3 day leak from the ceiling right in front of the bathroom. We were actually told that they would not be able to talk compensation with us until the END of the cruise because there a chance the lead could continue the rest of the cruise. So we dealt with this ISSUE for the entire cruise. Staff - Burnt out. Food - HORRIBLE. No variety. We have cruised before and this was the worst. Both got VERY sick with stomach bug and ended up having to go to medical. Entertainment - Sad. Never ever take a cruise during hurricane season off the Atlantic leaving from the east coast. We left from Baltimore and are still taking medicine because we feel like we are rocking. Lastly - I love old people. BUT the cruise was 75% people OVER 50. I saw more walkers and wheelchairs in the last several days then I had in the last 7 years. Again, I love old people and one day I might be that old fart on a cruise...but you should know what you are getting into.

Avoid - You have been warned.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by MrsGoFarr