3. Carnival Paradise
Just got back from a 5 day Carnival cruise. This is my 3rd time on Carnival, either the food got worse over the past few years or I somehow forgot how terrible it was. The boat itself was fine, good size shower, nice staff, plenty of spots to sit & relax, great room attendant, free room service (with limited menu). However...when I'm on vacation I enjoy good food. If you enjoy going to Golden Corral you may enjoy this food. First night had Salmon, it wasn't bad but nothing exciting. My boyfriend had a beef brisket, it tasted good but was super chewy. Most other dining room dinners were blahhh or pasta based, or thin overcooked pieces of chicken/pork, or maybe some random fish. Oh yeah, their mac and cheese..is pretty much flour & water, and maybe a couple pieces of shredded cheese - so tastes like roux sauce elbow noodles. Was hoping last night's dinner would at least be decent, my Mahi Mahi was bland and sooo overdone you couldn't even flake it with a fork to eat, had to use a knife for FISH! The safest meal bet is the sandwich grill and the salad bar, those 2 were consistently good. But the rest of the food is almost a joke.. in the buffet area there's even sign about Carnival's master chef.. MASTER of what??..?? gross cheap food?? Then YES, he is the master!! Soooo disappointed in Carnival, not sure if I'll ever take another cruise with Carnival, even if it was free.. I just cant eat days of hog slop wallyworld grade food...

Carnival is fun & relaxing but TERRIBLE food!!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by candys33549