3. Grand Celebration
I went with my entire family to celebrate my sisters birthday, she had a wonderful time because the entire crew made sure everything was perfect, from a delicious dinner with a birthday cake, to having a little note in the cabin. There are so many things to do on board! After dinner we enjoyed the shows in the theater and after they were done we enjoyed different live performance in different lounges. I am not very big on casinos, but the casino looked super busy and it looked very fun! We all had a great time and I wouldn't think twice about coming back, its a short but definitely a fun cruise.

Awesome Time

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by danigmzr

• Sail Date: July 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
danigmzr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin E120
Comfortable and clean, didn't spent much time in it but the attendant was always around making me feel at home, always with a smile on his face!