3. Celebrity Silhouette
I am going to keep this short. Simply stated the Celebrity Silhouette is simply an outstanding ship. I was fortunate and was able to sail in a Sky Suite, 2129. The room was very spacious and clean. More storage space than on any past cruise, many drawers were left empty. Our butler, Alex, met our every need. Our room steward and assistant room steward kept the room immaculate for us. We primarily ate in Luminae and the food was simply 5 stars outstanding. Also ate in Qsine, Murano and Lawn Club Grill although in all honesty the meals in the Luminae surpassed those in each of the specialty restaurants that were very good in themselves. Service in Luminae exceeded all my expectations and our primary servers Jose and Martina were excellent. I say primary because all the staff in Luminae attended to our needs at one point or another. The staff around the ship were all great, courteous and friendly. Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis has got to be the best captain on the high seas. Cruise Director Paul Baya was the finest I have had in any of my many recent cruises. My only disappointment was the Silhouette Theatre visiting entertainment. For the most part it was not up to my expectations and experience, sorry. The Celebrity singers, dancers, stage band and shows however were very good but not the best I have experienced. The Silhouette Orchestra is a very good and polished stage band. The itinerary Rome, Naples, Sicily, Cagliari, Marseilles, Nice, Ajaccio and Livorno is an outstanding one. There are not many itineraries I would repeat but this is one of them. Bottom line would I sail this ship again, absolutely. If you have the opportunity to sail on this ship, with this captain and cruise director jump at it, particularly on this itinerary, you will have no regrets.

Silhouette Rocks

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Naval Aviator

Naval Aviator’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2 2129
Cabin is in a good location on deck 12, very quiet. The Ocean View Cafe is very close by and one deck up. It is spacious with significant storage space. The bathroom borders on decadent, very nice. Wish I could always cruise in a Sky Suite such as this.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins