3. Azamara Journey
Just a few words to let you know that Azamara is still a great choice for cruise ship aficcionados. Embarkation and disembarkation went smooth. Journey is a medium size ship elegant and quiet like I like. No annoying music around the pool like other more popular cruise ships. Food is good and varied. Fish, steak and soup are great. Dessert could be better and I would appreciate my red wines to be served a bit colder, especially on the deck. Most of the included wines are good. Some could be selected with more care. Service is outstanding. Everybody is friendly and smiley. Room will be refurbished soon so I will not comment on that now. All the ports of call were nice. I have been in Mykonos and Santorini before but never in those small Turkish cities like Bodrum, Marmaris and (especially) Kas. Lovely places.

Greek and Turkish Delights

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by LEMPEREUR

Most of the included wines are good. Some could be selected with more care.

Service is outstanding. Everybody is friendly and smiley.

Room will be refurbished soon so I will not comment on that now.

LEMPEREUR’s Full Rating Summary