3. Island Escape
this is our 4th time on this ship as we wanted one last time before it went into dry dock. The ship is old & tired but what a great place to meet people. As always the food was excellent & the staff too. It's a shame it was all inclusive as we did not get our monies worth as we don't drink that much but the drinks we had were good. Our cabin 9514 which I chose was very disappointing very small compared to the cabin we had last time on deck 9 beds were comfy & I wanted to take the pillows home with me. Altogether though we had a brilliant time and we will miss The Island Escape very much. Well done to all staff.

4th Time on Island Escape

Island Escape Cruise Review by Goldsmith

Goldsmith’s Full Rating Summary
Get Thomson Cruises Island Escape price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OV 9514
cabin very small & not enough wardrobe space

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews