3. MSC Poesia
I am not very picky when travelling, but this time I have to say something about it! I had read the less than stellar reviews given to the cruise line and to its ship Poesia. I blamed the low ratings to American tourists who are not used to the European ways. I was mistaken. The best things of the cruise were the cabin (we were on a suite on the 15th. floor), the cabin steward who was solicitous and available when needed and the boarding and disembarkation which was very smooth in Venice and all of the stops in the cruise. That is it. The food in the buffet was ok. They were always running out of food and when the food arrived, it was a near riot with people fighting over it. I never experienced that in any of the cruises I have taken over the years. The food in the dining room was plain awful. The food was so salty that it was not it to be eaten. This is surprising because I am one of those persons that always finds food bland and must add salt. In addition, the selection of wines was horrible. There was only one restaurant outside of the buffet and the dining-room. This was a Japanese restaurant which was quite expensive for the not so good food. The entertainment was below par and unimaginative

What a Disaster!

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Tinkerbellisima

The entertainment was below par and unimaginative
Tinkerbellisima’s Full Rating Summary