3. Carnival Paradise
We picked this cruise because it was close to home and cheaper than doing a vacation with hotel, etc. The staff was wonderful. Our cabin steward, Melinda was so sweet and our waiter in the MDR, Oscar plus his assistant Valentin were very attentive and remembered our names and preferences. We had an Inside cabin on deck 6. The room was as expected, but the shower was larger than normal. Now the food - the first night I ordered the Chicken El Greco and took a bite and spit it out - it was like rubber, The next night I ordered the Prime Rib and the only way it had any flavor was because I got some horse radish. We ate breakfast and lunch in the Paris Restaurant Buffet and still did not find a lot that we were happy with. The dinners the other nights were nothing to write home about. I stuck mostly with salads. We were expecting shows every night, but were very surprised to find out only 2 nights had real shows. One night the only show was at 10:15 and it was a Love and Marriage show (like the Newly wed game). The couples were hilarious, but still - certainly not a production. This was more of a booze cruise. We went out back off the Paris Restaurant a few times one of the days at sea. There was an empty beer can out there on the floor that was there all day. They rarely came out to that area to clean it after people came out and sat and ate. Some parts of the ship they cleaned a lot, others seemed to be forgotten. We are going on Independence of the Seas in October and I am so looking forward to that cruise. From now on, we will stick with RCCL or NCL and stay away from Carnival, but it was a good experience to go - and we will appreciate the other cruises even more.

Disappointing

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by FLgalloves cruises

FLgalloves cruises’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E U5
Regular cabin. Plenty of storage space. The two robes was a nice touch.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins