3. Carnival Miracle
Usually I am so excited to go on a cruise I already know the ship inside and out, when the buffets are open, whats on the ship to do etc. But my mother-in-law passed away exactly 6 weeks before the cruise from a long battle with cancer and I was busy with my daughters wedding which she got married onboard the ship. No time to look but should have though. I think we explored the entire ship in one afternoon while my kids went into Cabo. This wasn't my first cruise but this ship was so much smaller than I am used to. There were only a couple of places to go hear music and one of the places to go to dance was closed the entire trip for a private party. Food: I need a bland diet because I am allergic to just about everything so usually the first night I expect things to get mixed up. I usually tell the head person I have restrictions and tell them what I would like to eat for the next night. On day 2 I didn't get dinner and the party of 20 people we were with were done with their dinner and realized I hadn't gotten any of my food yet. I probably should have said something earlier but just thought we would leave and go to the buffet and I could eat there and nope, everything was closed. And the food didn't really WOW me. Language barrier big time. I asked for a Hot Fudge sundae one night and I literally got a cup of Hot Cocoa and a scoop of ice cream on the side. The people I came in contact with absolutely made the trip worth it though! Outstanding from Captain to Photographers. I also went with my service dog and EVERYBODY was fantastic with Toby.

The rating could be my fault . . .read for more juicy details

Tobys_mom_2013’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6143
The cabin was like on every other ship. The only thing I miss was the presents in the bathroom on the embarkation day and the mints on the pillow. My daughter, who was in an interior cabin said she asked the cabin Steward why no mints on the pillows. He said that Carnival has saved a couple million a year not giving mints. idk about the other stuff. We only got the little towel creatures 4 of the 7 days but our room was clean and we had our service dog. Dispite him alerting us as to someone knocking at our door which usually was the cabin steward, he still stayed at the door and wasn't intimidated by sweet Toby.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cabo San Lucas
    This is my first time cruising with Toby. I have some health issues and the heat was not agreeing with me. The weather channel said Real feel 108 and it felt every bit of it! We didn't go into Cabo but have been there several times. We stayed on board and just went around the ship.
    View All 1,342 Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Review
  • Los Angeles
    I was traveling with a service dog. Plus we had to be there ahead of all the other cruisers dressed and ready for a wedding my daughter was doing onboard the Miracle. To get us to the wedding AND reception on time, the guest services and security literally walked us through each checkpoint right up to the guest services desk. They were very kind and sounded excited to be having a service buddy on board.
    View All 529 Los Angeles Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Los Angeles Cruise Port Review
  • Mazatlan
    Just as beautiful if not more, than I remembered. But a lot of the taxis were not keen to having a service dog in their car so we really didn't leave the little shops area.
    View All 625 Mazatlan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Mazatlan Cruise Port Review
  • Puerto Vallarta
    We actually went out and was shopping and there we met Azael. We didn't want to go on a predetermined tour because they take you to shops and we didn't want to go shopping. This is our 5th Mexican Riviera cruise so we are all shopped out. He took us to wherever we wanted to go the entire day. There were several gentlemen around the awning he was at and later found out that there was supposed to be a guy ahead of him in line to take people from the ship but he saw Toby and declined to take us. Their loss is our gain because we made a new family friend. Oh and Walmart didn't let us in either but that is ok. Azael left the air on for us and we waited for the rest of the people to get snacks. Awesome!!!!!
    View All 990 Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port Reviews