3. Island Princess
This was our first cruise and I have to say we are total converts. The ports on this cruise were all interesting and varied. The organisation from the cruise line to get the right passengers on the right excursions with the right guides and done in such a light-hearted, non stressful way deserves recognition itself. The ship never felt cramped, the food was good and varied and the crew were unbelievably helpful and pleasant on each and every occasion that we needed them. How people can complain about the entertainment I have no idea, the "On The Bayou" show was as good as any West End musical that I have seen, yes they were only 30-40 minutes long but with bars on almost every deck and food available from dawn until midnight why tie people down to a theatre for longer than necessary? A wonderful, interesting and simply brilliant experience that I will be repeating asap.

Unbelievable Experience