3. Norwegian Breakaway
After reading previous reviews, we were a little worried that the cruise would not be to our liking. It was great!! we (my husband and I) were in a room with our daughter and our 2 year old grandson. Our family mini suite was very nice big bathroom and a tub for the grandson. Our room steward was not the greatest but he was very nice and loved our grandson. We had a perfect week of great weather and calm seas. ship is beautiful and very clean. Almost everyone of the reviews we read said that the pool area was to small and to crowded. While that was true it was a nice area. Pool was a pretty good size. Kids splash area was adorable. Getting a pool chair anywhere near the main pool was not easy but we will usually managed to get something not to far away. Another surprise was the food it was good in main dining rooms (taste & mahattan rooms). Buffet was good for breakfast , lunch o.k. Not great. My husband was over the moon with the hot dog cart, after more than 30 cruises finally a good hot dog. Also the burger restaurant on deck 16 was great. Difinely the best !!! We ordered the three night dining package before the cruise. Went to Cagneys (good but not great) , Italian (good) and the dinner show (great show food just o.k.) If I knew how good the free restaurants were going to be I wouldn't have gotten the dinner package. Rock of ages was great. The last thing but probably the most impressive was the crew. As I said before we have been on more than 30 cruises but the crew on this ship were the best ever. They were so nice to all of us but they loved my grandson. Always stopped and said hello to him. So impressive. Can't wait to go again!!! Bar staff especially by pool were great.

Great Family Trip!

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M2 12230
Nice cabin, good location between the two elevators.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins