3. Prinsendam
This was my third and favorite HAL cruise. Every stop was a joy. Every excursion was very good to excellent. I love the Prinsendam--it's smaller than HAL other ships, and that's a good thing. All of the comforts and amenities of bigger ships, yet cozier and homier. Very, very clean. Great food. My only two complaints with HAL continue to be: terrible Internet service mostly schmaltzy entertainment Every port exceeded my expectations. I especially loved biking on St. Mary's in the Scilly Islands and the stop at Leo's Tavern in Killybegs, Ireland. HAL's entertainment department could take a lesson from that place--run by Enya's family. Loved the cruise director, Carlos. Loved our British captain. Loved (of course) our cabin stewards.

Best Vacation of My Life!

Prinsendam Cruise Review by robynraymer

My only two complaints with HAL continue to be:

terrible Internet service

mostly schmaltzy entertainment

robynraymer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Prinsendam price drops

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin H 403
I adored our cabin. It is large, yet cozy. I loved the closet--made it so easy to keep everything organized. Bathroom is excellent. Only one major drawback: one night there was a loud banging noise just below us. (This was on a particularly choppy night.) We couldn't sleep at all. I have no idea what this was. Maybe the anchor (because I heard they had to replace it.)
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins