3. Celebrity Reflection
Right off the bat, I have to say that this is one great boat. The staff could not be better in all aspects. The guest relations desk were the best I have ever encountered. The stateroom attendants were fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. The waiters and staff in the restaurant were attentive and efficient. The only thing that I felt was sadly lacking was the entertainment. I found it boring Compared to the other 7 celebrity ships I have been on. And I really look forward to the entertainment on my cruises. The Ocean View Cafe was normally good but some mornings, some of the food were the dregs and should have been refilled quicker. On sea days, the sun beds around the pool were filled up by 9.30 making it very difficult for people wanting to relax by the pool. The casino was exciting and vibrant, the casino host always kept people excited. On the whole, I had a great time and would do it again.

A Big Ship, But With So Much More Potential In Some Areas, But Not Many

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by loutampa

On the whole, I had a great time and would do it again.
loutampa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1289
Do not book this cabin. It is on the 10th floor same as the library.
It is opposite the service entrance and at 6am, they start serving breakfast in rooms so you hear the clicker clatter of the trolleys bumping over the thresholds.
It is directly above life boat number 24. It is about 150ft from the elevators